Sunday, July 11, 2010

Learn Physics & Chemistry Online

When I was in high school, chemistry and physics are subjects that sometimes complicated if we dont have tutor. To get chemistry help and Physics help I usually contact private tutor to come to my house, and also take 2-5 friends to join, so we’ll pay the tutor together, to reduce payment fee that we have to pay for the tutor.

Physics problem, actually dont really hard and not too complicated if we’re not too lazy to practice. And with the help of tutor and with their casual and non formal teaching style, we simply relax and more focus to finish the task. Back then when I was in high school, I got C for physics Subject, and it’s really humiliating and bad thing for me. That was when I was in 2nd grade, and still dont have private tutor. In the next semester finally I got friendly tutor.

Recently I found a site that give us cheaper service of online tutoring for physics and chemistry, it’s actually only 99,99 USD per months, for all subjects, we can contact them 24x7, they can adjust to our times, everywhere in the world. Also we can get free demo for first time user.