Thursday, August 27, 2009

Confession of Shopaholic.. the Movies

Who ever watched this movie?, my hubby also like this movie, it's just entertaining movie,
It's about a woman, who always tempted to used her credit card to buy anything.
Specially woman stuff like bags,clothes and shoes..
I can describe in detail, but all I want to say that..
I (we,me and hubby) need refreshing movie like this after all the times, trapped in action and thriller movies.
I think because hubby, spend a years.. (blah d'oh) following *24* (the series), and prison break (the series) which are complicated in scenario. haha

all of you who want review about this movie check out here :
confession of a shopaholic

and watch the trailer here :
confession of a shopaholic trailer

so in the world of never ending passion of owning something..., watch the movies, hopefully you'll be back on the right path of shopping way of life.. hahaha :P :))

cheers.. ^_^

I know, shopping is a woman perfection of life :p