Friday, October 09, 2009

We are Earth Couple

Glad that I am having great bounding with the earth by studying it at university and with my interest in outdoor activities, for example to go camping, just to get closed with one of natural energy balance to the earth system. I remember my first field trip and camp, it was nearly 11 years a go when I was a highschool student. Back then it was so hard to find outdoors equipment, only few brand and few stores here in my city that sell outdoors equipment such, hiking boots, sleeping bags, tents, backpacks, etc, and because of not many stores, the price also really high. So then I borrowed all the equipment from my senior, for the hiking boots, backpack and pants. Thank god, I’m having great senior, and we have great times. We enjoy the fresh air, with green valey view. Amazing.


Going outdoors been my daily vacation with my wife, since I got married 1,5 years a go. We go at least 1 times in a month. Now, of course I have my own hiking bootsand backpacks. Also have my own personal collection for all the outdoors equipment.

Really waiting for my next hiking, with hubby.... :), We love outdoors activity. It always so much fun.