Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm Home..



A Place to Come Home. A Perfect Runaway. Where dreams belong and started ...

Another summer day. Has come and gone awayIn Paris and Rome.But I wanna go home. Maybe surrounded byA million people. I Still feel all alone. I just wanna go home. Oh, I miss you, you know. And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you. Each one a line or two “I’m fine baby, how are you?” Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enoughMy words were cold and flat. And you deserve more than that. Another aeroplane. Another sunny place. I’m lucky I know. But I wanna go home, I’ve got to go homeLet me go home. I’m just too far from where you are. I wanna come home. And I feel just like I’m living someone else’s life. It’s like I just stepped outside. When everything was going right. (Home- Michael Buble)