Wednesday, February 28, 2007

me and mybirthday




Miss Mommy because of her sms.. on my birthday.
When Birthday becoming.... unperfect by my lovelier.
Luckily I'm still satisfied of ur existence... hehe :P
and still want treasure more of you behind our secret stories... (iih naon siihh)
Still I'm waiting for cute black shoes with ribbon... (piss ah!!)

Missing all my zedp's friend... and have a great times being with a half of them on my birthday.
Thanks to pak arif, I miss ur little angel aisyah.

Missing campus day ... still neng cerewet always there for me... and also nini, mb mil, neng ca and all
Missing my highschooldays... and still na,abah,ido, inu.... being brother n sister in my life
Missing days at LAPAN, begin with tita, fik, teh ica, aci...... still silent inside LAPAN, but fun outside... ;)