Thursday, November 22, 2007

-- cheer up --


ya Rabb, thank you for giving me so much experiences in life. Thank you for make me wandering that no one can be trust except You.

Please forgive all the wrong that I've done.
From woman in love, into woman in betrayal, and heartbroken

From ordinary student, ordinary worker, a scientist wanna be, underpaid salary into unexperiences consultant.. with paid enough.

From successfull into chaotic of successfullness...

From I cant be alone into everywhere bymyself in Jakarta

From scare to do sumthin into... I can do anything

it's sometimes too many things happen in my life lately, just right before I finish my stuff that left behind...

I forget how cry can make me feel better,
how laugh and smile sometimes just fake enough to make,
right before I beg to people for some data